It has been a long time coming but we have finally set up Glitterama gift cards!
The time is now for those wanting to give an awesome gift but not knowing what to choose, this is perfect for you.
Please read the following terms and conditions that apply to our gift cards:
1. Gift cards are to be redeemed on the Glitterama website .
2. Gift cards cannot be used for other online marketplace purchases.
3. Gift cards are not valid against the purchase of more gift cards.
4. If you do not spend the entire amount on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each purchase. The balance can be used against future purchases.
5. Gift cards can be used as part payment for a transaction with the balance being paid by another accepted method.
6. If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of lower price or a refund, any money owing will be issued as a gift card.
7. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. Glitterama cannot be held liable for lost or stolen cards or redeemable codes – please protect them as you would cash.
9. Your gift card will either expire 12 months after the date of issue or 12 months from the last transaction (which ever comes later). Any remaining balance is cancelled on expiry. We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time and take appropriate action, including cancellation of a card, if necessary, in return for an appropriate refund.
10. Nothing in these terms affect your rights at law (for instance, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Please see the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk for more details.